Many of Baltimore's creative businesses are being hit hard by indefinite closures, canceled events, and financial uncertainty as a result of COVID-19.
The Creative Industry Relief Fund provides one time, $1000 grants to Baltimore City creative entrepreneurs, small businesses, and freelance artists who have lost money as a result of the pandemic and need funds to stabilize.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
BCAN PILOT provides introductory business development support and programming for creative entrepreneurs in Baltimore City looking to scale their passion. BCAN PILOT will help prepare your bold visions for strategic advancement as you consider what it might mean to go all in to grow your business. Program participants will receive holistic, intensive instruction during the PILOT weekend and learn skills that will assist in the refinement of your business models and plans for strategic growth and sustainability.
More information is below:
- Access to coaching and in-depth business training workshops from a local network of mentors and facilitators
- Participation in a cohort of entrepreneurial peers in a similar stage of business development
- Resources and continuing support that will contribute to the sustainability of your company
- Intentional introductory instruction on business models, business finance, marketing and sales, branding, legal entities and intellectual property, operations, and investment
- Tools that will assist in developing your own self-care plan as an entrepreneur
- Real-time target audience development and market research activities to help assess your companies ability to increase profitability and relevant content creation in Baltimore City
- Company must be part of the creative sector
- Company must be located in Baltimore City, MD
- Available for all times and days of workshop:
- April 17, 2020 4p-7p | April 18, 2020 9a-6p
Selection Criteria (includes but is not limited to):
- This program is free for participants.
- Deadline: March 16, 2020 11:59 PM